Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Guest post: 6 Kids and a Little Sister!

     Hello everyone!  Today I would like to re-introduce you to Emma at 6 Kids and a Little Sister.  You can visit her blog by clicking here. 

     We've had the pleasure of having Emma do a blog post for us before, so its very exciting to have her do such again!  So, without further ado, I will introduce you to... Emma!


     Shalom! I'm Emma from 6 Kids and a Little Sister!  (5kidsandalittlesister.blogspot.com)
Hannah and Sophia honored me by asking me to do a guest post for 2 Sisters 1 Faith. I'm so happy to be here! (Sophia did a guest post for 6 Kids and a Little Sister)

     This is one of my favorite outfits that I have. It's very simple, but also modest and feminine and I can do almost anything in it! I love how one can be set apart from the world (Romans 12:2) and still be fashionable! I wear this outfit often. It's simple enough to be an every day outfit for during the week, but it's also dressy enough to wear on Shabbat if I dress it up enough.
Shirt: Goodwill
Skirt: Goodwill
Head covering: Gymboree







I hope that you all enjoyed today's post! Visit my blog at 5kidsandalittlesister.blogspot.com for more!
Blessings!
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment