When you get out of bed to face the day, it is important to feel confident. A lot of the time, the way you dress plays a big part in effecting the way you feel about yourself. As young women, when we get up in the morning, we want to feel lovely and ready to conquer anything the day may hold. Modesty is also important. Modesty can be very flattering and beautiful.
We do a lot of gardening, house work, baking, and playing with friends. So, we need our clothing to be very functional. Here are a few outfits that are functional, and beautiful.
SOPHIA'S SOPHISTICATED STYLE ;D
This is one of my favorite outfits. It is very elegant, beautiful, and when you have a day when you are running around a lot, this outfit is perfect! Unfortunately, the dress by itself was to short, so I added a white skirt under it. It worked out great!
Dress: found in storage
Skirt: gift from a friend
Shoes: Payless
Sweater: Old Navy
I absolutely LOVE this outfit. The length makes it very easy to move around in. I like that the jeans fabric matches with everything. It is also very cool, which is nice because I get hot really easy.
I am so glad we found this scarf. We both agreed that it would be "perfect" with this outfit ;)
Dress: Goodwill :D
Shirt: Garage Sale
Scarf: Kohl's
HANNAH'S HAIR TUTORIAL
The Scarf Bun
This is a simple hairstyle that looks a lot harder than it really is. It keeps your hair out of the way, and adds the finishing touch to any outfit you wear.
Step one:
Secure your hair into a ponytail and tie your scarf so it covers half of your head.
Step two:
Separate your hair into three strands. Add the straps of the scarf to the outside strands.
Step three:
Braid the three strands together. You may want to secure the top of your scarf with clips before step four.
Step four:
Twist the braid into a bun and secure as needed.
Step five:
Tuck the top part of the scarf behind your bun. This will prevent it from sticking out.
We hope you all enjoyed this post!
What are your thoughts on feminine dress?
Please comment!
I love the hair do, Hannah! I'm going to try it some time!
ReplyDeleteEmma
I love the hair do, Hannah!
ReplyDeleteEmma
I love the hair do, Hannah!
ReplyDeleteEmma
I'm glad you like it! :)
DeleteHannah & Sophia