Moshe is a
along really well.
This was their first bath, and we're sure they want it to be their last... :D They actually turned white as soon as Sophia rinsed the shampoo off. We thought it was going to be imposable to rinse them because it looked like they were covered in suds... But we soon figured out that it was because their fur is EXTREMELY white... ;) They are probably the easiest dogs we have ever washed though... That was nice!!! While we were at it, Sophia decided to wash Honey as well. She was the hardest out of the three... LOL! ;) Now with three sparkling clean dogs, extra money in Sophia's pocket for Mother's Day (from washing the dogs), Hannah finished with babysitting, and our school for the day is finished, we feel really accomplished! It also rained really hard today, so the fresh smell of rain is amazing outside... We just love a good thunder and rain storm! Here are some pictures of the puppies bath (sorry we didn't get any pictures of Honey's... Hannah was unable to take the pictures because she was babysitting).
Moshe, getting his bath. He was not enjoying it!
He kept whimpering whenever he got rinsed. It was so sad!
We felt like we might as well be whimpering with him, the way we were trying to comfort him.
Such a pity party! Lol.
Out and relieved.
But sadly, he didn't know that he had to go through the hair dryer.
Bummer!
Hair dryer. He was so scared!
Off in the corner, relieved it was finally finished. But was it??
Yes. It was finished. :)
Zippy, doing what good sisters do, was drying her brother off.
Or was it the smell of shampoo? ;)
Zippy before her bath. Dirty, but happy.
Zippy after. Clean but exhausted!
Them both sleeping after the trauma of the ordeal. They slept for about 3 hours!
Then, probably slept on the long drive home.
We don't know though... We were here doing school!
Hope you enjoyed our post!
Have a good rest-of-your day!
Hannah and Sophia
What did you do today?
Please, comment!
Cute pictures!!! What an exhausting day for your backs. Leaning over the tub all that time must be hard. Good job on your blog, girls. The pictures are great.
ReplyDeleteSooooo sorry that I don't understand blog comment procedure. I just lost two messages that I wrote. I will try again....and ask Megan to help me. But she says that she has a hard time figuring out how to comment on blogs, too.
ReplyDeleteJoan
Okay...I think that I have finally got the hang of it. (Sorry to be so computer illiterate.)
ReplyDeleteI still have no idea how to not be listed as "unknown".
Your absolutely fine Mrs. Joan. Hannah and I are not very tech savvy either. :)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCute puppies! Sorry I deleted my comment; I didn't mean to.
ReplyDeleteEmma
Haha! Your fine. : )
Delete