Friday, May 16, 2014

Standing in the Rain / Summer Bucket List #20

    "Drip down, oh heavens, from above, And let the clouds pour down righteousness; Let the earth open up and salvation bear fruit, And righteousness spring up with it.  I, the Lord, have created it."                                                                                                           Isaiah 45:8
       
        "Praise the Lord from the heavens, praise him in the heights above... praise Him you highest heavens and you waters above the sky."    
                      Psalm 148:1-5

   
     I love rain. One of my favorite memories is sitting on our old front porch with my family and watching the rain fall. We would cheer every time a car drove through a puddle really fast, and get really quiet as we listened to the thunder roll. Sophia and I were little then but I remember every minute spent out on our old front porch in the rain. It's distant memories like this one that inspired my summer bucket list. To help me remember, and to make new memories. I think that's what life is all about. Living everyday life to the fullest for His glory. Even in the rain.

Hannah

What are your favorite family memories?

2 comments: