Believe it or not, this one's NOT a painting. It's actually just a way to edit the picture.
]It turned out really cool!
This Mothers Day we went to spend the weekend with our Grandma. We did so many things! First, we made the four hour drive up to her house. It always seems longer than it really is. Then, after settling in, it was so beautiful outside that we took a short drive to the river. It was cold! We walked around and let our dog jump in the water a little. It was funny how she tried to chase the currant! The next few days were pretty relaxed. On our way down to the river we saw horses and geese and there goslings! The water was so beautiful. But, like I said before, cold. Very cold! We also had a picnic in the unusual venue of a grave yard. It was a little strange, but not as much as we thought it would be. There were two or three really pretty trees covered in purple flowers. Mothers Day was very simple. We had a nice lunch, gave Mom and Grandma their gifts, and walked around town.The weather was great. Not too hot not too cold. It was a perfect Mothers Day. Spring is wonderful. :P But it's also unpredictable. On the day we were supposed to go home it snowed. So much so that we couldn't leave until the next day. We made the most of it and tried out some new picture ideas. Some didn't work, but it was fun taking them!


.PNG)
.JPG)
...And that's about it. :)
Hannah & Sophia
Don't you know it's dangerous to play on train tracks? :) Awesome pictures! Did you take them with the phone and can you show me how to edit them like that?
ReplyDeleteI forgot to say that I love your new theme! It's my favorite so far.
ReplyDeleteYes I did take the pictures on the phone. Editing them is really simple. I can show you how sometime. I'm glad you liked them. I will also have you know that the train tracks were covered with weeds! :)
ReplyDeleteAll right, all right. I was just kidding, you know. :)
Delete