Monday, October 20, 2014

Giveaway/James 2:18

     Okay, so, I know that I don't post my own giveaways, but advertising other people's giveaways is just as well.

     Anywho, Shining Stars is doing another giveaway and from what she says, it looks really, really good.  The book is titled Ordered Steps.  Because I've honestly never read it myself I can't tell you about it confidently, so I'll give you the link so you can read about it for yourself!  Click here to see her post.

     Now...  about me actually posting...  Sorry.  I just have no time, honestly.  I do think about it often, but in this scenario, I guess the thought isn't what counts...  I will post... Someday.  Lord willing.

     Hannah has been taking lost of pictures and I'm very much looking forward to sharing all of them!  This year has been an absolutely STUNNING Autumn, so you can imagine how good those pictures will turn out...  Oh yeah.

     Before I sign off, I do have one thing that I can do.  I can give you a favorite verse of mine.  :)  Here it goes!

"But someone might say, "you have belief, and I have works."  Show me your belief without your works, and I'll show you my belief by my works."                                                                                                                                                          James 2:18 
     Total favorite!  An incredible reminder to keep ourselves in check constantly.  If we are to spur our brother on to jealousy, than how are we supposed to do that if we're just acting like everybody else?  We are not representing the set-apart Spirit that Yahweh has placed in us.

     "So, how are we supposed to act???"

     Study it out!  That is one of the areas that only you can search out.  Yahweh reveals what He sees as necessary to His children, one at a time.  Take the time to actually DO IT.  Trust me, It's incredible what you'll find.

     Before we part ways (for real this time), I will give you one verse that is VERY familiar to most every believer out there, which relates with this topic very well.
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law."                                                                                                                                                              Galatians 5:22-23
     So,  There's that.  Now I've got to finish chores...  Tata!

Shalom,

Sophia & Hannah
   

No comments:

Post a Comment