Today, we are going to memorize the first half of Psalm 2. It is truly an incredible Psalm. I can't wait to post the second half! This is probably one of my favorite Psalms (especially when you get to the second half).
1 Why do the nations rage and the peoples meditate emptiness? 2 The sovreins of the earth take their stand and the rulers take cousel together, agaist YAHWEH and against His messiah and say, 3"Let us tear apart their bonds, and throw away their ropes from us." 4 He who is sitting in the heavens laughs, YAHWEH mocks at them. 5 Then he speaks to them in His wrath, and troubles them in His rage, saying, 6 "But I, I have set My sovrein on Tsion, My set apart mountain."
Wow. How incredible is that? Why do we rage and meditate emptiness? I can tell you, that if we focus on Yahweh's Torah, we will meditate fullness! He will fulfill our hunger for Him! Yahwehs Torah IS NOT emptiness! Yahweh is our strength. His Bread of Life and His Streams of Water will sustain us. I wish to be that tree planted in His streams (Psalm 1).
"But I, I have set My sovrein on Tsion, My set apart mountain." Israel is Yahweh's betrothed. Tsion is His set apart mountain. He has made that quite clear. He has chosen Israel. We are Israel because we strive to follow Yeshua's Torah. We are His betrothed. He has chosen us.
So, if we don't post again in a while (which hopefully wont happen), here is another verse for you to memorize during that small stretch.
"Call to Me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."That is Jerimiah 33:3. One of my FAVORITE verses.
Well, it's time for school! Erev Tov (good evening in Hebrew) everyone!
Shalom,
Sophia & Hannah
What did you think of today's post? Please comment!
No comments:
Post a Comment