Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Being Thankful: "Life Experiences"

Found another 'lost post!'  Anyway... Here it is. :)

I 'm going to list 10 life experiences I am thankful for.  Keep in mind that they are neither the top ten, nor are they in order :).

  1. I am thankful for my family moving back here to town
  2. I am thankful for excepting Yeshua as my Savior and God.
  3. I am thankful for my sweet, sweet nephews and niece.
  4. I am thankful for the experience of leaving our previous church.  Even though it was hard, and we went through a lot of hard things, in the long run we met a lot of new people, and are now part of an amazing fellowship.
  5. I am thankful for homeschooling.  It makes school so much more peaceful, and I have an awesome relationship with my teacher (MOM) ;)
  6. I am thankful for long walks in nature and the cool breeze. 
  7. I'm thankful for the opportunity to learn how to farm.  Awesome!
  8. I am thankful for game nights and Torah studies with my family and friends.
  9. I am thankful for springtime, when we can garden and breathe the fresh air.
  10. I'm thankful for experiencing Thanksgiving Day.  I love cooking the meal, watching the parade, and feasting on the wonderful feast Yeshua provided us skill wise, and food wise.  YUMMY!!!!!
These are only but a few things I'm thankful for.  I'd love to hear some of yours!

Shalom,
Sophie


1 comment:

  1. Very true Sophie! We should always tell Yahweh and Yeshua we are grateful for our blessings!
    Shalom to you and yours!
    Susannah King

    ReplyDelete